If your looking for great accommodation in Balranald then this is it. As soon as you step through the door, your hosts Lisa and Ashton Dalton are there to greet you and make you feel welcome.
Located within walking distance to the main shopping district, town center and local attractions, The Balranald Motor Inn is the ideal place to stay, no matter your requirements.
The Billabong Restaurant is CURRENTLY CLOSED.
The Motel provides a full Breakfast menu which is delivered to your room at your choosen time slot.
Motel facilities include a In ground Swimming Pool, Games Room, BBQ area, Free Internet Facilities, Standard or Deluxe accommodation, 2 Bedroom Family Rooms and a choice of a King or Queen Spa room.
The Motel provides large, secure on site parking facilities.
All of this makes The Balranald Motor Inn the best Balranald accommodation you can find.
PLEASE NOTE: The BALRANALD MOTOR INN is NOT A PET FRIENDLY ESTABLISHMENT.
BALRANALD MOTOR INN
154 Market Street
Tel: 03 5020 1104
There is lots to see and do in Balranald, including:
• tours of Yanga National Park and Homestead
• the famous Walls of China at Mungo National Park
• The Gallery - featuring art from our very own local artists
• the Heritage Park, Old Gaol and Heritage Walk
• Lots of local shops and cafes
• RSL Club and local Pub
• Festivals and Events including fishing competitions, country races, the 5 Rivers Outback Festival and much more!